No Condition Is Permanent (ep. #9 ~ 01.04.14)
Ringing in 2014 on a dark and chilled Saturday evening:
• Bram Tchaikovsky, he of the Russian Constructivist cover art, offered his one good single
• Gran Am offered a mission statement for this radio programme as a whole
• Slim Harpo offered proof that one old black man is still cooler than all five Rolling Stones combined
• Count Five offered a pillar of mid-20th Century classical music
• The 101 Strings offered the sound of a really beautiful anxiety attack
• Pamelo Mounk’a offered one of the most beautiful songs. Ever. Period.
What further incentive do you require, group? All this and more can now be yours. See below.
[Click to enlarge.]
Acquire Episode 9 HERE.